Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
well I have no money at the current time so I guess my opinion doesn't count but since u guys have nothing made yet...

it'd really be nice to have a lip kit for this car...something that adds on to the existing bumpers for non svts and a set of side skirts...would be much cheaper than a regular body kit and would still give a more aggressive look.

you know at some point your gonna have to jump in and do this yourself cause you have been saying this for months and people just ignore you. I think it would be cool looking but you are prolly gonna have to get it started cause nobody really seems to hear you but me when you mention this lip kit LOL

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

W
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
W
I have a 99 svt front bumper for sale in the classifieds!

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Big Poppa:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
well I have no money at the current time so I guess my opinion doesn't count but since u guys have nothing made yet...

it'd really be nice to have a lip kit for this car...something that adds on to the existing bumpers for non svts and a set of side skirts...would be much cheaper than a regular body kit and would still give a more aggressive look.

you know at some point your gonna have to jump in and do this yourself cause you have been saying this for months and people just ignore you. I think it would be cool looking but you are prolly gonna have to get it started cause nobody really seems to hear you but me when you mention this lip kit LOL

yea I know its probably cuz I'm broke.

man if I had some hookups I'd be all over it

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
anything new happening?

1997 T-Red Contour V-6 MTX It HaS BeGuN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Did you vote? Thats all the progress so far. Ath the end of this week the voting is over

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard