Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Okay, you all know I've been whining about Wichita's lack of CEGer's for quite some time now. Now I've decided if I can't find them here, I'll bring them in from everywhere else! So... who's up for a road trip to Wichita?

Meeting all the great people last weekend at Static's meet was definetly worth the 2 1/2 hour drive for me. I figure Wichita should be a great meeting place, since it's exactly between Tulsa and KC, so all you boneheads can drive three hours and it'll be like two meets in one! There could be people from KC, Oklahoma, Topeka, Joplin, etc. and it would give everyone a chance to meet people from other parts of the region without having to drive seven hours.

I think if we had enough intrest it would be a good idea to have the meet on the weekend of an SCCA event or something where we could all run our cars legally and hang out in a racing atmosphere. I think RogerB would be in on that! So come on Topeka, Salina, Ponca City, get in on this.

Now, I'm just testing the waters here, but if there's enough intrest I'm sure we could make this happen within a month or so.

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
im in...wont be runnin car tho. but whats new...lol. im sellin my nitrous etc and buyin a 3.0 to build up

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I would be down for a road trip. What date are you talking about?

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:

I donno. Looking at the Wichita SCCA schedule it's looking like August 24th at Wichita Greyhound Park might be a cool event. We'd have Auto-X racing and gambling at the same time. Then again, it's short notice. Next AutoX is September 21st at the Boeing N lot. That wouldn't be as much fun as the dog track though.

So maybe anyone who wants to join me August 24th can, but we'll plan on having the big meet in September. Sound good?

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by SinisTour29:
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:

I donno. Looking at the Wichita SCCA schedule it's looking like August 24th at Wichita Greyhound Park might be a cool event. We'd have Auto-X racing and gambling at the same time. Then again, it's short notice. Next AutoX is September 21st at the Boeing N lot. That wouldn't be as much fun as the dog track though.

So maybe anyone who wants to join me August 24th can, but we'll plan on having the big meet in September. Sound good?

I'll join you for the big meet in September. I was trying to make a big meet happen myself in November, would you come down to mine? Its called the SCCEG MID SOUTH INVASION '03. I would like to get a big turn out seeing how the SCCEG hardly does anything anymore. Just let me know. You can check my post out, its named the same as the meet.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Evidently the intrest isn't there?

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by CrAzYbEeRgUy:
im in...wont be runnin car tho. but whats new...lol. im sellin my nitrous etc and buyin a 3.0 to build up

all talk.

IM IN FOR WITCHITA!! Anything with me goes.

But NOT the third weekend in September. I am having a meet here in the city and everyone is welcome to come to that one too. Its for the newly formed T and A neco. Adam, I havent gotten with you yet, but I would really like for you to come since its really local. I talked to Cody about it and He might come with a friend. Crazy beer guy is coming, and I will kid napp trevor and hold him hostage at my house, and then Sharkie is coming. So we have basically the whole gang comming to my house the third weekend in September. So PLEASE PLEASE dont do it that weekend cause i would really like to kick it in Kansas. Oh and Ryan should be at the meet suposedly too.

sorry to hi jack.

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
actually stacy...i dont think i'll make it...got a shitload of crap goin on up here right now and i'll just be lucky if i have a car for the next few months

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
OK, how about everyone comes to Wichita for the August autocross, we gamble a little on the doggies, then we all go to my mother's house (10 min drive) for some BBQ or something, then in September we all go to Zum's thing?

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
What day in August???

August is ending in like 10 days!

BBQ'n Sounds great!

Trevor, you want to ride with me or cody? I dont want to drive all that way by myself. Adam?!?!?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard