Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I will be down from the colder parts of AZ this weekend, mostly in the Suprise area and alot of freeway driving so keep your eyes peeled!!!! I feel left out with all the AZ talk, start coming up to Flagstaff, its snowing right now actually. I'm the only Contour up here representing for CEG!!

98 Tour SVT #1819 custom turbo..again 95 Tour SE CTA intake,DND seats, removed cat/resonator,2.5" exhaust,98 SVT UIM and TB,9" K&N,custom turbo kit,greddy turbo timer,sunpro boost,oil psi,air/fuel gauges
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
today I saw an SVT exiting off I-17 at Thomas Rd.

I was kind of far away but it appeared to be a black SVT with white or silver racing stripes. Never seen anyone here like that before...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I also saw a T-Red SVT in Avondale at a Mobile gas station this past friday. The guy was attending to something under his hood.

But he had hood struts, t-red painted grill and billit(sp?) fuel door so I think he had to be from CEG.

Last edited by ZetecNinja; 11/07/04 10:02 PM.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
i was the one at mill and 6th ave in tempe with the out of state plates, california, by the way they lead nowhere if ran, I have a green 00svt and just moved out here from cali.

all these people who responded to this thread need to get together and shoot the [censored] one day. When I had a 3000gtvr4 we used to get together 1-2 times a month and have a drink and talk cars race a bit but mainly just [censored]. We should get together and take over Mill one night or go over to Dos Gringos and have a beer and check everyones rides out to put a face to the car.

any takers, lets get this going

dan

I agree. You're an idiot because: 1) you went so fast on an open road, and 2) you came here and posted about it. And like Horse said, who cares about maxing through 5th. It's meant as an overdrive gear, not a race gear.
J
J
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
I also saw a T-Red SVT in Avondale at a Mobile gas station this past friday. The guy was attending to something under his hood.

But he had hood struts, t-red painted grill and billit(sp?) fuel door so I think he had to be from CEG.

That had to be me!! I was heading out of town for the weekend - You forgot the B&M Shifter j/k!!

jjh 2000 T-Red SVT #2134 of 2150
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
sweet...I walked right by it as I was going in the store. Looks pretty good! I knew it had to be someone from CEG though...

M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
I saw a silver csvt on Alma School around Ray today at like 5 or so. He had it knauberized and it looked like exhaust also. Figures I see another SVT when im riding in my brothers car and not driving my own.

98 svt
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
thought i too would bring this from the dead.

havn't seen the southwest thread till now. i mainly post in troubleshooting.

i also see many in the valley. not all the time but occasionally.

i have a 98 'tour svt with a big black wu tang logo on the hood. i took the skirts off the fix too. i live in alma school and southern area. so if you see me that's me!

i bought it off my older brother and am still in process of bringing her back up to par.

would like to meet up with ya guys!

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Damn i dont ever see anyone unless its by my work..........

Metro mall i see a nice silver one lowered on some nice wheel's about twice a week...

Say hello to the bad guy. 98.5 CSVT KKM intake,SQ system.... 2003 accord coupe 6speed. waiting for the after market to catch up....
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I rarely ever see a CSVT anymore, or mod'ed non-svt. I think I see an svt about every 4-5 months and a mod'ed (even mildly modified, or just nice looking) non-svt about every 2-3 months. This is excluding most of the nice Contours I see... because when I look to see whos driving, it's usually some old lady.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard