undeserved:

i was pulled over at 4am for doing 85 in a 65 on the 55 north at 17th street. i lie and tell the cops that i have no idea how fast i was going. they assume that i am drunk and give me every field sobriety test in the book including saying the alphabet backwards twice which i pass easily(thank you private school) and blowing a 0.0 twice. the white cop wants to haul me in for dui anyway. the latino cop convinces him not to because i am clearly not intoxicated and that will be false arrest. and the clincher is that i did not drink then nor do i drink now.

deserved:

i was late for school and i would be dropped if i didn't show up in the next 5 minutes. one week before finals. the officer had me at 88 in a 40. i was the only one on the road at the time so i was not endangering anyone. he becomes quite angry when i say i am late for class when asked what i thought i was doing at which point he detains me for 30 minutes, curses me severely, and nearly huals me in. he tells me that i am receiving leniancy(sp?) because i was polite and treated him with respect. i get to class where i am told that i have been dropped. there goes my A. so i show them the ticket and tell the t.a.'s my story and they let me back in out of pity for the fine i will pay. 1 count of exceeding the max posted speed limit and 1 count of exceeding the max allowed speed limit. traffic school for only one count (pre traffic school 2). $480ish.

lucky bastard:

i was caught doing 50 in a 25 in newport beach hours after completing traffic school. 4 buddies and i crammed in my supercab ford ranger. i tell the cop that i am color blind (true) which caused me not to be able to see the four speed limit signs i had passed in the prior mile (not true). he lets me go with a written warning.

this was when i was young and stupid. i have since become a responsible adult. most of the other stories are not repeatable here.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.