Originally posted by NITROS:
thats not a cemetary. its a location for the people that suffer from mental retardation so they can learn to opperate in the world on their own. the cemetary is between cumberland and harlem. in the 2nd half. anyway my friend got 5 tickets. unsafe lane changing, speeding 93 in a 55, loud muffler, no seat belt. and illegal lane usage.

he changed 5 lanes on the highway to get on his off ramp because pricks wouldnt let him in. it was a unmarked camero that caught him. the cop almost hit the median when he tried to switch 5 lanes on the high way, the cop was lucky my friend let him in or the cop would have wrecked his car.

oh crap, my bad. I was talking about the stretch on addison in between oak park and narragansett.

EDIT: While we are talking about that area, do you (or anybody else) know who's svt is parked on addison and major right by resurrection hospital? I see it every single day, because my friend lives on waveland and major. It has to be either a ceg or fco member, its heavily modded.

Last edited by lithium398; 08/26/03 05:24 AM.