I've so far been let off with warnings on three separate occations from Tennessee Highway Patrol (and they're supposed to be the hardasses)

Expired tags

85 in a 70 @ 10:30pm on Pellissippi Pkwy

Indicated 90 in a 70 (he said 86, my tires throw off the speedo i guess)... I was coming out of Memphis headed home. This guy got me out of the car to ask me some questions and look through the car; he said Memphis is a popular place to pick up 'stuff'. He war real nice, and I was REAL cooperative and respectful, and he let me off of what would have been a $150 fine (with the warning that right up the road was some construction, and if I were to be pulled over going that fast in the construction zone, the fine would have doubled! Yikes

The funniest story is getting pulled over by the same cop in the same speed trap twice (fine was the same even though i was going faster the second time). He didn't recognize me the second time because it was about a year later and I was in a different vehicle, but the questions he asked the second time were like
"You know why I pulled you over?"
"yes sir"
"you know what the speed limit is back there?"
"yes sir"

So the moral of that story is: Never speed through that 1/2 mile streach of road ever again. I continue to speed everywhere else though.

MrRoarke865 '98 Silver Frost E0 '02 Honda Shadow ACE 750 MrsRoarke865 '97 Mystique 2.5 ATX