Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
CEG'er
OP Offline
CEG'er
D
This years TruckBash in Indianapolis was crazy. I've never seen so many great cars and trucks in one place. Thursday night before the first day of TruckBash 12 people including myself traveled from WI to Indy, leavin at 11:30pm. We rolled into the Camp at about 7am friday morning and we didn't get to sleep til midnight that following night. i think i was up for like 40 hours straight? Here are a couple pics from our trip to TruckBash. Some pics are in the camp ground where people cruise around, and some are at the show, and some are just on the road with us. We drove down in a 2 wrx's, a 5.0 stang, a lexus IS300, a Beretta and a F-150. Hope you enjoy. sorry theres only one contour pic, and its bad.

This is my friends wrx that i rode down in...vrooommmm PSSSHHH

Heres another wrx that came down with us. Stage Four Turbo

Mustang that came down with us. 100 shot of nos.

At the car wash in INDY

MACH ONE on highway.

2003 cobra we passed doin 100+

Heres just a few cars that i wanted pics of at the shows. i have a bunch of little video clips, if anyone can explain to me how to post them, or wants to host them for me, let me know. some of them are pretty nuts!

lexus is300 on 20's

this lil civic only puts out 28psi...11.5 1/4 mile

i love roof scoops

sorry this pic sucks...was a real nice svt

not bad for chevy!

its a mini lambro! i mean focus

paint looks better in person

wow, i couldn't pass this up! look at that exhaust! and that wing!! swwweeeeeetttt

two words. BAD ASS

i have more pics, lots more pics. if you want some say, if you want the vids, you gotta help me out. or im me at dartsoccer8 and ill send ya more there. what a weekend!

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Dude that looks like it was soooo fun. I feel like a dick for not going myself. There was also the midwest auto show in Auburn at the Kruse Auction park. I had to do some things with the women(yes plural), so my priorities were biased. I would very much like to see more pics, but I suck with computers so I can't help with the vids. It was damn hot wasn't it? I am such a dick for missing that.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
sweet pics. the black cobra isnt an 03 though.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
and why isnt it?
sure looks like one to me.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ElKy:
and why isnt it?
sure looks like one to me.

unless my monitor is just blurry, it looks like a pre 2001 to me. sorta like this.

notice it doesnt have the 2003 cobra hood either.

2003 cobra

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
ok, i think i stand corrected.
the lower opening looks more like a 2001 than a 2003.
my bad.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I wanna see more pics of that SVT and it's crazy paint job~~~ Anyone seen it before or have some!?!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by SVTnKC:
I wanna see more pics of that SVT and it's crazy paint job~~~ Anyone seen it before or have some!?!

me too...

damn that black WRX and the Mustang...mmmmm damn!

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
The rims don't look right either!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
not an 03 cobra...I LOVE WRX'S!

2001 Mustang Bullitt Dark Highland Green #0048 Performance by Ford Racing, Bassani, SLP, H&R and etc. Former owner of a 99 Silver Frost SVT GetOnItRACING
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard