Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for coming out. I hope you all had a good time and the show was worthwhile to you. Sorry it took so long to get to you to judge, but we had a lot more SQ and show cars show up than what were expected (definitely a good thing though!).

It was probably a good thing I had already slated myself to be one of the judges for show, because I was able to point out to the other judge how much work you guys really put into your rides. A great job was done by all.

And Hector.... I dont think I've ever heard that many angry bumblebees coming out of someone's exhaust before , even ricers with the fart cans on them... what was up with that???

Next time, maybe I'll be able to give some demos of my system instead of just showing it to you... It sounds a lot better than it looks, and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion