Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Zedexfive

Damn Canadians. It's Z! Not zed. Zed's dead.

Yeah I hate Zed too, but any Canadian commercials call it the Zedexfive...

That and Zeeexfive looks wierd, and ZX5 was already taken

That's all I have to say aboot it!

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
Hey I'm Amanda and I have a 98.5 black CSVT. I have pics somewhere, but I need to post some new ones. I'm 20, well 21 in November!! Whoo hoo! By the way I wasn't offended either.

Amanda is the hottest chick on the planet! Hey, I didn't know I was older than you!?!? And she has the dopest fly ride evah!

Thanks Eric! I don't agree, but thanks!

BTW the other comment you made about driving a stick...Hahah! I really can, just not that REX!

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Hey I'm Amanda and I have a 98.5 black CSVT. I have pics somewhere, but I need to post some new ones. I'm 20, well 21 in November!! Whoo hoo! By the way I wasn't offended either.

Amanda is the hottest chick on the planet! Hey, I didn't know I was older than you!?!? And she has the dopest fly ride evah!

Thanks Eric! I don't agree, but thanks!

BTW the other comment you made about driving a stick...Hahah! I really can, just not that REX!

Muwahhahaahhahhahaa! Wait....stealth mode....Joe still hasn't posted the video.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by MrsFurby72:
Ahhh, I WISH I had gotten a stick Contour. I would have LOVED that. Unfortunately, there weren't any availible when I was looking. Ah well.

You gotta shop around. If the salesman looks at you funny when you ask for a certain model in a manual, try another dealership. Look online. You can always find it, if it's made that way...

--T.J.

2000 SVT Contour, Black, stock, no tickets yet... www.seismicradio.com
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by GoodSki411:
I had to learn how to drive stick when we bought this car (because both of our cars are stick now!), and I love it! Not sure if I will ever go back to automatic! It's so much more fun!

Amen, no reason to go back. To put it eloquently: F*** slushbox! F*** it in the ear!

--T.J.

2000 SVT Contour, Black, stock, no tickets yet... www.seismicradio.com
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Wow! I didn't know that people felt that strongly about standards! haha!

The one automobile that I would definitely purchase that is automatic is a Lightning! I would definitely drive that!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard