Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Thanks to all you ladies who replied, it's good to see you women interested in contours and the sport in general. I hope more women get into this hobby and join the club in the future. As for you guys, thanks for describing your fantasy women that you'll never have, and also your blow up dolls that ride along with you, I really could care less to hear about it.
As for the women of CEG, keep showing these guys that a woman CAN drive a stick, and WIN too!!!
I am man enough to admit I have lost to a woman on the track more than once, keep it up ladies!!

Later everyone

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Where's Heather (Locochick)?

Right here, yo.

I'm Heather, 28, live in New Orleans (hopefully moving to Chitown soon). I drive a beautiful white '95 GL WITH Chrome strips. . I've got some mods (E0s, SVT exhaust and some audio equipment), but I have more waiting for me when I can get my car to my man Hector to help me with them.

Haha..HonkeyTonk said Dutch Oven.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
As for the women of CEG, keep showing these guys that a woman CAN drive a stick, and WIN too!!!

Ahhh, I WISH I had gotten a stick Contour. I would have LOVED that. Unfortunately, there weren't any availible when I was looking. Ah well.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by cwcsvt1:
Originally posted by linabby:
Originally posted by 1sweetride:
I am not old!!!!! And I do know how to drive!!!!!!

Your right You are REALLY old!!!! If driving like my grandpa counts then yes you can drive!!!!

Harsh...

LOL

tired of the bs
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by BURNTU2:

Guess you're out, Amanda. Oh man, that was mean! I'm sooooo sorry, but I had to! Please forgive me.

Wait a minute....buwhahahhaahahhaahahhahahahahhaaahhahaa!!!!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hi guys. My name is Buffy. I am 22 and single and a Contour owner. My hobbies include drinking, driving and frivolous fornication. When is the next meet???

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by stickyjazz:
Hi guys. My name is Buffy. I am 22 and single and a Contour owner. My hobbies include drinking, driving and frivolous fornication. When is the next meet???

You do all three at the same time?!?!?! I met a chick named Buffy. I kept telling her I forgot her name so she'd introduce herself again. She had a reeeeeal Southern accent.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by stickyjazz:

Hey Hey No such thing as frivolous fornication!!!! LoL

tired of the bs
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Hey!
I'm Karen, and I am from NH. I've been part of the CEG for a year now. My hubby and I "co-own" our '00 Silverfrost SVT (as you can see in my sig- hehe). The hubby had one before (a '98 T-Red) that was sold (and I never drove!). When we were looking for a replacement for my '95 Mazda 626 last year at this time, SVT's started to come back into the picture. Then, we found the one we bought, and the rest is history! It was exactly what I was looking for- V6, silver, moonroof, spoiler, alloys, etc. I had to learn how to drive stick when we bought this car (because both of our cars are stick now!), and I love it! Not sure if I will ever go back to automatic! It's so much more fun!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Zedexfive

Damn Canadians. It's Z! Not zed. Zed's dead.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard