Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
OK enough enough...I don't want to have to go into details and then have this thread stopped. So I will just leave it alone.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by linabby:
Originally posted by cwcsvt1:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by MCconnection cc:

Yea like thats somehting you will find on CEG...

exactly because there's a time and place for everything.
I don't see the need to single out female contour owners on this site.
Normally, I'm all for checkin out the ladies, etc, but we're all enthusiasts here. Who cares what our sex is.

I agree. This place is for CEG, not meeting ladies, u wanna meet girls in contours, go race em or talk to em

Wait I didnt find anything offensive when he asked if their are any ceg ladies here. Honestly I haven't met that many. I thought this thread was squashed but I think the point he was trying to make was he hasnt seen any girls in his area driving nice contours. Probably only old people. I live in CA and I havent seen any contour owners take pride in their cars. Like I said pretty much all the contours i see have old people in them who dont know how to drive.

I live in San Jose Ca....and trust me for the amount of money i put into my SVT...i love my car.....but im a guy...not a girl....most CEGers i have meet are guys.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
well, i saw a pretty good looking chick driving a red svt in des moines a few weeks ago (pretty good as in she was a 7 or 8 out of 10). looked totally stock.

also, there are a few girls crusin contours here in clinton. one delivers for pizza hut, she looks pretty good with a maroon 98+ gl stock. one is a hairdresser and drives an exact duplicate of my stock gl. another is a 16 year old freind of mine with a teal 95 gl. yet another is a decent girl driving a light blue 95 lx (i think) with tinted windows. by the way, clinton isn't very big, so you see the same people over and over.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Where's Heather (Locochick)?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
J
J
Originally posted by insayne_kokane:
well, i saw a pretty good looking chick driving a red svt in des moines a few weeks ago (pretty good as in she was a 7 or 8 out of 10). looked totally stock.

also, there are a few girls crusin contours here in clinton. one delivers for pizza hut, she looks pretty good with a maroon 98+ gl stock. one is a hairdresser and drives an exact duplicate of my stock gl. another is a 16 year old freind of mine with a teal 95 gl. yet another is a decent girl driving a light blue 95 lx (i think) with tinted windows. by the way, clinton isn't very big, so you see the same people over and over.

That's too cool. My mom is from Clinton, I have yet to meet anyone else from there.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Hey I'm Amanda and I have a 98.5 black CSVT. I have pics somewhere, but I need to post some new ones. I'm 20, well 21 in November!! Whoo hoo! By the way I wasn't offended either.

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Hi I'm Honkerytonk, I'm so lonely I made a girlfriend out of old linens and stuffed them with pillows... I put really big pillows in the boob area though. I like to take walks down the beach... usually by myself because I'm all alone... All I want is for someone to hold in my arms and fall asleep with... maybe have a dutch oven with... If any lovely ladies are interested in smelling my undercover farts you can AIM me at Zedexfive

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Hi I'm Honkerytonk, I'm so lonely I made a girlfriend out of old linens and stuffed them with pillows... I put really big pillows in the boob area though. I like to take walks down the beach... usually by myself because I'm all alone... All I want is for someone to hold in my arms and fall asleep with... maybe have a dutch oven with... If any lovely ladies are interested in smelling my undercover farts you can AIM me at Zedexfive

oh baby, now that's what I'm talking about.
he's mine! all you girls can back off now.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
Hey I'm Amanda and I have a 98.5 black CSVT. I have pics somewhere, but I need to post some new ones. I'm 20, well 21 in November!! Whoo hoo! By the way I wasn't offended either.

Amanda is the hottest chick on the planet! Hey, I didn't know I was older than you!?!? And she has the dopest fly ride evah!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by linabby:
Originally posted by 1sweetride:
I am not old!!!!! And I do know how to drive!!!!!!

Your right You are REALLY old!!!! If driving like my grandpa counts then yes you can drive!!!!

Harsh...

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard