Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
Thanks MrsFurbuy72 for replying and also GrnSVTour00, any ladies offended by me asking, simply don't reply. As for you crazy liberals posting on here, calling me names, and blowing this whole thing out of proportion, kiss my conservative a$$ & take your insane opinions elsewhere.

Soooo many people are getting waaaayyyy too thin skinned. Hope that doesn't offend any of you pale people out there.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Hi,

My name is Robyn, I am 24 and I have a 1998 Contour. Check my sig for pics on cardomain, and our site that my boyfriend built!! (NewPowerRadio)

Love the 'Tour... working on upgrading some stuff now, but looking for lots of ideas!! If you have any, please feel free to pm me or NewPowerRadio.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
Originally posted by MotorCity:
I don't think he was trying to pick anyone up...sheesh. Cut the guy some slack.

He was simply asking if there were any females here. This could be a person of any age. I think he was just curious to see what types of people are out there on CEG.

Thanks for the support MotorCity, you are absolutely correct! This is getting out of hand what everybody is saying. Nudie pics, looking for singles, trying to get a date?? Who said anything about any of that! I can't make it to the meets because I live across the country from you guys. I was curious as to how many women are part of this group and into contours, that's all! It's not racist, it's not singling anybody out, and there is nothing wrong with me asking what I did. Thanks MrsFurbuy72 for replying and also GrnSVTour00, any ladies offended by me asking, simply don't reply. As for you crazy liberals posting on here, calling me names, and blowing this whole thing out of proportion, kiss my conservative a$$ & take your insane opinions elsewhere.

Can any one take a joke any more...i thought the "LMAO" at the end of my post would tip you off that i was just having fun.

And i never called you names, and i never blew it out of proportion, i was just having fun with a post that could be taken in many ways...please forgive me i didnlt know fun and sarcasim was outlawed here ....I see it so many times on the boards i got use to it.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
There are 3 girls in the DFW/Oklahoma area.
Myself, lil-SVTless, & Zum

I actually drive a Lincoln LS V8 and my husband has the Contour.

lil-SVTless obviously had an SVT not sure what she has as of toady itâ??s either a Honda or a Jeep.

I have no clue what Zum drives.

Whenever we do have a meet I'd say the turnout of girls is pretty high about 40% maybe, but that might be because we hang out at a cool place...and the beer is cheap.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Heck,

I can't even get my wife in the Contour (but sometimes I get her in other places <rimshot>)

But seriously, she didn't want to ride in the SVT before the Street Flight Turbo.

Now she won't even look at the car.

However, my 4 year old daughter always asks if we are going to take the fast car. So there is hope.

PS Does anybody have a copy of that picture that was Photochopped last year of my daughter, the M3 Bimmer and a mushroom cloud in the background...

TB

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
My name is Alicia....I am 28 years old..I live in Eastpointe Michigan..I drive a 96 Contour LX...love the car...no pics yet...I did have some but they didnt turn out very good..hopefully soon I will have some...PM me if ya want or my aol name is contourluvr and my yahoo is ali_b25

Alicia 96 Contour LX 2.5L V6 Duratec Stock of course! BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS CARS!!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/sweet_ride01
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Alright I'm a ceg'er I dont drive a contour but after my boyfriends Obsession with his I got into it. I love to just look at the mods plus I've met some really cool people.

tired of the bs
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Remix_Contour:
Hi,

My name is Robyn, I am 24 and I have a 1998 Contour. Check my sig for pics on cardomain, and our site that my boyfriend built!! (NewPowerRadio)

Love the 'Tour... working on upgrading some stuff now, but looking for lots of ideas!! If you have any, please feel free to pm me or NewPowerRadio.

Where did your sig go?

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by MCconnection cc:

Yea like thats somehting you will find on CEG...

exactly because there's a time and place for everything.
I don't see the need to single out female contour owners on this site.
Normally, I'm all for checkin out the ladies, etc, but we're all enthusiasts here. Who cares what our sex is.

I have to agree here, sorry, but i have to. I am usually all up for "meeting" new women, but here on CEG is not the palce IMHO. If it were, I think lance would put a "singles" forum on the site.

the last thing we need is a bunch of CEgers passing nudy pics....lmao...Good luck..

No matter where I go, nobody will take my nudy pix anyway.

I feel your pain.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
Originally posted by Remix_Contour:
Hi,

Where did your sig go?

I'm hoping its here this time !?!?!?!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard