Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
yes, seriously, i'm 4 foot freakin tall, 100 nothin pounds

what the hell does this have to do with my car?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I like your wheels. What brand are they?

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Can't wait to see it finished!

Originally posted by Speed Demon:
...100 nothin pounds

Man, what I wouldn't give to weigh that much...could you imagine, that is like stripping 120 lbs off of my car. I'd gain at least a 1/10th in the 1/4. I'd also always have one of the lightest cars autoxing!

I either need to go on a serious diet (Ephedra here I come! ) or turn into an Asian chick!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I saw the tattoed hand and "big drill" and I though you had Tommy Lee working on your car LOL! Yeah man keep us updated, I for one want to see the finished product...real bad What color are you going with again?

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
a midget!!!!!!!!!!

Man what a f#cking retard you are. How bloody small do you feel right now idiot? god damnit man, what where you thinking?

OMFG!

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by SnafuFlux:
a midget!!!!!!!!!!

Man what a f#cking retard you are. How bloody small do you feel right now idiot? god damnit man, what where you thinking?

OMFG!

I second this! Matt is real good people! Who the f/_/ck do you think you are to insult him?!?!

Matt: Good work! Keep the pix coming!

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Originally posted by SnafuFlux:
a midget!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!

I second this! Matt is real good people! Who the f/_/ck do you think you are to insult him?!?!

Matt: Good work! Keep the pix coming!

oh ya great work. I wouldn't add the wing, but thats my own opinion. Keep up the good work, (sorry I got kinda side tracked )

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Looking good, Matt - keep up the good work.

Looking forward to seeing the progress pics (and new color)!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
just for the record I wasnt trying to insult you I was just wondering if that was you. sorry if I offended you in anyway

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by kokopellian:
. Second, does that hood scoop really cool your engine down that much?

We got off the interstate once after doing 90 for about 5 hours and you could put your hand on the engine -- it was cool to the touch. The temp gauge doesn't budge past cool.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard