Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by tour96se:
actually since salesmanagers are the ones who put all the numbers together for the salesman...it doesnt matter who you talk to..in the end you'll get the same number, the salesmangar might make you feel better about the a$$ pounding your about to get,but thats his job,thats why he's were he is, making 80k+ a year...

I understand that. But the fact of the matter is, I'm more likely to be treated with a little respect from the sales manager, as opposed to some salesman that'll most likely be losing his job within the month anyway. I also feel more comfortable going straight to the top, and bypassing the BS that the typical salesman tries to throw at me. I know what I'm looking for, I don't someone to tell me what's right for me. Give me the sales manager and we'll discuss what's important, price.

Mark

....well if you want to go straight to the top, than your missing your mark with the salesmanger...the general sales manager..and in most stores even the owner is hidden deep in the offices somewere,all of which have more power over the price than the salesmanager...besides most salesman arent fired..they jump from store to store...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile