Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
About 1.5 years ago I went to the Mazda dealer here in Lancaster looking at 6s and 3s for my ex-gf, and by talking to me he figured out I knew something about cars. The interesting thing is that he actually KNEW something about the cars and he spent most of his time telling me how much the mazda's have in common with ford and how that was such a good thing. He knew all the platform sharing and everything. He praised the contours and focuses in fact. He didn't even mention the great fit and finish on the mazdas (which it is MUCH better than ford). If i would ever decide to buy a car at a dealership, I would definately go to this place, I was very impressed.

On the other hand, EVERY ford dealership I go to doesn't no anything about anything. They always try and make up these stupid statistics about cobra's and saleens and stuff. I don't bother respecting them or anything, I just tell them right away that they are wrong, then I tell them what the correct info is, and then I leave

99 T-green svt K&N & heatshield Opt. y-pipe Borla Superchip DMD Magnecore wires Metal impeller water pump BAT / Bilstein kit 21mm BAT bar w/ boxed subframe 215/45/ZR17 Toyo Proxes FZ on Rage 5.0's jimmkreider@yahoo.com
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Paul Kienitz:
Originally posted by ezsvt:
I prefer my svt -- if I was buying a NEW car now, it would not be a mazda 6 -- for a little more I can get a wrx (turbo and all wheel drive -- important around here) for example.

If I were buying a new car now, I'd stay away from all FoMoCo products, due to the huge quality control problems they've had over the last few years. They may be coming out of it now, but for a while there they were making even Chrysler look good, quality-wise.

a friend who is a mechanic at the local chrystler dealership has differing opinions on chrystler quality, not to say he doesn't like some of the cars though.

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I went to a nissan dealer looking at an SER and the guy started bashing my car saying "why own an underpowered ford?", and "get a nice car, not a piece of sh!% like that."

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Augi:
I went to a nissan dealer looking at an SER and the guy started bashing my car saying "why own an underpowered ford?", and "get a nice car, not a piece of sh!% like that."

LOL what a frickin loser, Nissan sucks

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Marky:
Car salesman, who cares what they say?! They are not in the business because they are car enthusiasts, they work on commission. They under pressure to produce results. IMHO they don't care about cars or customers, they are concerned with the sale.

Heyhey, be carefull on what you say. I'm a car salesman (yes at 20yrs old) and I do know what i'm talking about when someone walks in and wants to buy a 300 or a Dodge SX2.0. I wont [censored] them. And aftersales service, I do my best for my clients to be happy with their purchase. Some dealers dont care about customers, but others do!

Ian ~1998 Ford Contour SVT Duratec 2.5L V6 24 valve~ ~1989 Eagle Premier ES, PRV 3.0L V6~ www.ian-dagenais.freeservers.com
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by IanD:
Car salesman, who cares what they say?! They are not in the business because they are car enthusiasts, they work on commission. They under pressure to produce results. IMHO they don't care about cars or customers, they are concerned with the sale.

Heyhey, be carefull on what you say. I'm a car salesman (yes at 20yrs old) and I do know what i'm talking about when someone walks in and wants to buy a 300 or a Dodge SX2.0. I wont [censored] them. And aftersales service, I do my best for my clients to be happy with their purchase. Some dealers dont care about customers, but others do!

Way to respond to the guy 2 years later.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

but everyone was doing it

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I

Mark

And I was not a memeber 2 years ago

Ian ~1998 Ford Contour SVT Duratec 2.5L V6 24 valve~ ~1989 Eagle Premier ES, PRV 3.0L V6~ www.ian-dagenais.freeservers.com
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Mark

...........but i was!!!,and i am also a car salesman...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by tour96se:

Mark

...........but i was!!!,and i am also a car salesman...

And a clint and a president???

I knew this post looked familiar...But hey, at least you know someone here used the search feature

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard