About 1.5 years ago I went to the Mazda dealer here in Lancaster looking at 6s and 3s for my ex-gf, and by talking to me he figured out I knew something about cars. The interesting thing is that he actually KNEW something about the cars and he spent most of his time telling me how much the mazda's have in common with ford and how that was such a good thing. He knew all the platform sharing and everything. He praised the contours and focuses in fact. He didn't even mention the great fit and finish on the mazdas (which it is MUCH better than ford). If i would ever decide to buy a car at a dealership, I would definately go to this place, I was very impressed.

On the other hand, EVERY ford dealership I go to doesn't no anything about anything. They always try and make up these stupid statistics about cobra's and saleens and stuff. I don't bother respecting them or anything, I just tell them right away that they are wrong, then I tell them what the correct info is, and then I leave

99 T-green svt K&N & heatshield Opt. y-pipe Borla Superchip DMD Magnecore wires Metal impeller water pump BAT / Bilstein kit 21mm BAT bar w/ boxed subframe 215/45/ZR17 Toyo Proxes FZ on Rage 5.0's jimmkreider@yahoo.com