Hey Boyd did you get a chance to check out the RX8s they had on the lot? They got quite a few of them in before being moved around the province or getting picked up by thier owners. It's kinda neat living here for that. Saskatoon's SVT dealer gets the entire province's allotment of Cobras and lightnings, so if you go at the right time, there's dozens of these rare cars randomly parked in a field beside the dealership There will be 6 SVT Foci on the lot at a time, one of every color.

I remember when I was looking at the SVTF just bofore buying the ZX5. The salesman was all giddy about me buying a SVTF from him, spent a good hour talking stats and specs, then went on about the Contour I'd be swapping. I went back a few days later and said I'd take a ZX5 instead. All of a sudden I ceased to exist and he handed me a card and walked off. I was still going to buy a car from him until that point. I ended up buying from Steacy Ford in Battleford. So far the only decent salesman I've met in s'toon was at the Hyundai dealer

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003