Well the club meets every third saturday of the month, for instance this saturday, at 3pm at lakeville ford. It's cool, we're also doing a silicon speedway (3rd floor)event at the Mall of America March 26th we have to be there at 2:30 and we're doing 3 races at $8.76 each. You can go to www.svtoatc.com and check out all that stuff too. And to answer the question about my boyfriend... he does everything. We've got 2 four wheelers that him and his friend love to break so he fixes those. & his new duelly he fools around with, and my truck broke a couple times recently. & his lightning he's ALWAYS doing something to. he's done some exhaust work before. He put magnaflow on the lightning and lowered it a little, he had the blower ported, a smaller pulley etc. He does everything himself. besides the porting. I wish I could afford exhaust for my contour but not yet. So I could ask him. or you could stop but sometime when he's out there. He wouldn't mind at all. if you have time you should come to the meeting saturday. You can bring a kid if you want to. It goes from like 3 to 4 & then dinner after. we kind of do a caravan over to where ever, usually somewhere in apple valley. you can ride with us or follow us or whatever. it's really fun. I'm one of 2 svt contours in the group unless on of the ceg guys joined & didn't tell me. but yeah it's cool. so I'll talk to Rory and get back to you about the exhaust. -Denise

Denise Anderson