Yes, we kept buying Fords because they were the least expensive for us to buy. Plus they were leased, and so they never went out of warranty, except the used ones. Also, we lived in Metro Detroit, and before we lived ther we always drove mazdas and toyotas, and they were very reliable cars. I'm not basing my statement that a Toyota is more reliable on one 8 month old Rav4. Also, read JD power's latest results, toyotas have fewer problems than Fords do, numbers don't lie.

Another thing, some of you may not know this, but it is very unpopular to drive a japanese car in Detroit. When we moved up to detroit, we had a mazda, and the car got the windows broken, keyed to the bare metal, and bashed into in a parking lot on purpose. Many times we wished we could buy a toyota, but we couldn't afford to with the Fords being so cheap on A plan, 300 a month for the loaded expedition, or 350 for a camry. It wasn't a hard choice, plus the camry would have got destroyed. Now that I've had so many problems with Ford, and I don't get a price break anymore, I won't buy one.