ahhh....i just went from a neon to my svt. i bought the neon brand new, put almost 89k on it and never had to change the head gasket (a VERY common prob on those). the only real probs i had on it were the cam sensor o-ring blew, and the rear main seal came loose and was rubbing on the flywheel, causing it to lose ALL of its oil. just traded it in for my svt, well before i even bought the svt the fuel pump had to be replaced. its a 2000 w/ 78500 on it now. ive had the damn car for three weeks now. my prob w/ it now, i had to take it into the shop on monday morning b/c the 3rd gear synchro is going out. my sunroof motor went out once, then started working again. the trunk leaks HORRENDOUSLY and my back doors make a really annoying sound. other than that....heh, seems like i've had more probs w/ this thing than my poor little neon. i can't wait till i have a car to drive again though. the dealer i took it to is f***ing around and still haven't started working on my car. grrrr!!!!!!

~*~Bonnie~*~ Amazon Green 00 SVT Contour, #? of 2150, born 2/00 (bought 7-16-03)