Ok, wow, long posts. this will be one too. The numbers are the problems so just scroll if you want.

After all of you just DAWGED Ford lemme go on 'head here and lift it back up. Keep in mind that all car companies make lemons. Ford just makes a few more.

I have the 95 stique (see sig)

I've had a few problems here now lemme go on here and break em' down wit da remix. (Like that song)

1. Passenger side window. Damn cables all screwed up. I have to replace the cables ONLY but I can't get them alone. I have to buy the whole motor assemble and have it pro-installed for about 300 bones.

2. Alternator. For some reason the alternator blew up. Literally, autozone couldn't even test it cuz it wouldn't spin. Got a new one from autozone and it was dead from the get go. Replaced again and FINALLY it worked. Those are a royal pain in the ASS!

3. Fan motor switch. It burned up and I had the recall done. All fixed and no worries so far.

4. Trunk leaks. Ok, all of us with the big reflector in the back know about this. When it rains or we wash our car, the trunk leaks

5. Tail lights and condensation. The tail lights would fill up with condensation. I think a short or surge was caused by one of the lights filling up to the bulb. I think.

6. Rough Idle. I still have this problem but it has lightened up since I replaced the plugs and wires. Coil is next and then maybe the IAC valve.

7. Knocking while running. Just like I said. The car knocks when she is cold and running. Only when cold though. maybe its the oil (10w-30) or maybe the fuel. I haven't noticed it after filling up with 93 for the first time in a while. Maybe I'm just imagining stuff.

8. Stock Stereo. This thing sucked. I couldn't play a tape for anything. It would play on one side of the car. The radio itself was ok though. I replaced it with an aftermarket deck though.

9. Carpet. A lot of people know about this thing. The first years the car was made the carpet was cut short. It doesn't fit under the sides. Oh well.

10. Antenna. The gears inside are busted so it won't go up or down unless forced. Actually if I put it down and turn the radio on, it will come up.

11. Gas tank cover. It sticks every now and then. Mostly on humid days. Just a minor thing.

12. Timing belt. Replaced timing belt at 90K. Normal wear
and tear.

13. Back doors squawk. Just what I said. They sound awful when opening or closing them. I think I just found a weekend project.

14. A/C vents broken in mid. section. They're broken. I bought it like that. I deal with it too. No biggie.

15. Thermostat. I changed it because I thought it was the reason my car was "overheating". Back before i knew about this site. I think it was ok but I'm listing it anyway.

16. Mega-Fuse blew. Same time as my alt did. 170 amp fuse!!! 5 dollars and a pain in the ass to fix.

17. Cup Holders busted. Bought it like that. Got the replacement from ford for 55 bucks.

And that is all for now.

I still love my car and would only change it for an SVT.

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?