Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
F
Farcus Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
Peaches

You brought up very valid points. I think one of the problems is location. I understand not everybody lives where I live so they think I am attacking them when I honeslty am not.
I live in South Jersey where 99 percent of the loud and obnoxious cars are the Honda Civics (or similair) that just look ridiculous.

Originally posted by Peaches:
Like I mentioned earlier, the ones that are that low are either adjustable, and only that way temporarily, or an idiot got ahold of the car and just ruined it. It can happen to more than one type of car.

Yes it can, but where I live I only see the "ricers" as I refer to them.

Not trying to be a smartass, but I am simply telling you that classifying everyone in one type of "scheme" that you dislike isn't that fair. I can't stand some of the "ricer" types either, but I have learned to just let them be and they'll eventually be emabarrassed enough to stop or it will grow old.

My original post was late Friday after a bad day and more than normal booming cars driving by. I just got fed up. After rereading my original post I did jump around alot and not be as clear as I should have been.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Farcus:
Peaches

You brought up very valid points. I think one of the problems is location. I understand not everybody lives where I live so they think I am attacking them when I honeslty am not.
I live in South Jersey where 99 percent of the loud and obnoxious cars are the Honda Civics (or similair) that just look ridiculous.

Like I mentioned earlier, the ones that are that low are either adjustable, and only that way temporarily, or an idiot got ahold of the car and just ruined it. It can happen to more than one type of car.

Yes it can, but where I live I only see the "ricers" as I refer to them.

Not trying to be a smartass, but I am simply telling you that classifying everyone in one type of "scheme" that you dislike isn't that fair. I can't stand some of the "ricer" types either, but I have learned to just let them be and they'll eventually be emabarrassed enough to stop or it will grow old.

My original post was late Friday after a bad day and more than normal booming cars driving by. I just got fed up. After rereading my original post I did jump around alot and not be as clear as I should have been.

It's okay. We all lose it now and again. Most of us on here are very understanding. Some just blurt out random F-U's and go on about their business. I understand how those Friday's can go. Everyone with a "ricer" car is ready for the weekend and they all seem to "merge" together at the same time and you get twice the dosage as normal. Like I said I wasn't trying to attack you, I just wanted to make sure I was right when I figured you meant well on your post but you were just overly upset at the time and catagorized one type of cliche.

Hope you can find a remedy to the "ricers" and that it tones down a little for you.

-Bishop

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
F
Farcus Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by The Ripper:
Originally posted by svt contour 98:
Hey farcus here's one for ya=JUST GO SOMEWHERE AND LIVE ALONE You must still live with your mommy cause it sounds like you still breast feed you little cry baby. Grow up and worry about yourself a$$hole.

LOL

Good answer.

It is funny because it could not be further from the truth. I am 25 with my own house and car. The contour is paid off but I still have a mortgage on the house and some student loans. And no mommy and daddy din't pay for them. I worked my a$$ off for what I have.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I'm not sure if you know this, but I wasn't being sarcastic. Most people would flame back and get the thread locked. It was nice to see you reply with a simple "lol" and take the narrow path.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Farcus - where in S. NJ?

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Maybe we're lucky here in SE MI, we don't see too many riced out Tours around here, unless you consider this "rice"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

I was responding to the guy who said that the lowered car were to increase handling. Having to slow down for every uneven road surface I would think reduces handling. You should really read something before you comment on it.

Well you gota consider what thier designed for. I mean got jeeps with a good lift on them which helps make them godo rock crawlers and gives them better handling, but not in ever day life. Same goes for lowered cars. I mean come on man you gota use common sence. Some [censored] was designed for certain things in life not every damn thing you can think of. Dropping your car to the ground isnt really designed for everyday driving, maybe at a even race track. But come on man that to me is like thinking my stique was designed to pull boats just becuase you can add a hitch to it.

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Imm'a baahhd bahhd man....

Ladies and gentlemen - I think I have the riciest SVT 'tour.

EVER.

PERIOD.

EXCLAIMAION POINT.

to grace these boards.

and my car looks bad-ass. badder than bad-ass, the baddest-ass.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Take a look at skrilla187's car

IIRC, that's not his daily driver. I'm pretty sure Dean Joyce doesn't drive his ubber trick Mystique everyday, either.

Anyway, I too deal with more or less the same problem as you. There is a family two houses down from me that holds a Prelude, Celica GT, and an Integra (badged incoRrectly). I live at the entrance to the neighborhood, which at the top of a hill. This trio tends to make a considerable amount of noise climbing/descending the hill at least a dozen times a day, I'd estimate. They also have the booming $300 Circuit City/Best Buy systems. They have woken me up on occasion, and that's kinda annoying. I don't really have a point to this, except I know how you feel, but there really isn't anything you can do. I talk to those kids every now and then and they're all cool. Sure my car is faster and sexier and sounds better, but we're all auto enthusiasts, so we get along.

Anyway, here's me and my mom protecting the neighborhood from ricers:

Please don't tell me you think either of these cars are riced.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Dude I love those rims on your car! Very nice.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard