Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by 1314:
Originally posted by gwellington:
Originally posted by MarkO:
Most of the Contour owners I see are also eligible for AARP so they're probably not interested.

Excuse me, little youngster, but I have an AARP card and an SCCA membership card in my wallet. We can still see over the steering wheel and find the clutch and brake pedals, you know (well, some of us, anyway).

Yeah, and some of you can run over people at markets while confusing those pedals.

Didn't he have a Buick? All bets are off with people with Buicks.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
kokopellian said:
"Sad to say, I've detemined that a lot of people view the Tour as just a car and that's it. A way to get from one point to another. "

exactly I feel the CEG can show those people the way to car enthusiasm

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Most of the Contour owners I see are also eligible for AARP so they're probably not interested.

Excuse me, little youngster, but I have an AARP card and an SCCA membership card in my wallet. We can still see over the steering wheel and find the clutch and brake pedals, you know (well, some of us, anyway).

I didn't mean to be insulting. It's weird to be called a youngster though ; I'm 29.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 1314:

Yeah, and some of you can run over people at markets while confusing those pedals.

Didn't he have a Buick? All bets are off with people with Buicks.

Fair enough. Oldsmobiles, too.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A

I didn't mean to be insulting. It's weird to be called a youngster though ; I'm 29.

You weren't being insulting, I'm just jealous. Somewhere back in the mists of time I was 29...at least I think I was.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

You weren't being insulting, I'm just jealous. Somewhere back in the mists of time I was 29...at least I think I was.

Come on, old timer...let's help you back to your chair.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
I
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I

Wait a second, I'm an AARP member, and I love this site, use it regularly.

contours, deloreans & fiats, oh my!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I made my own CEG shirt, although nobody has ever asked me about it. I am going to get some lettering and put the site's addy on my back windshield. I have nobody to get stickers from yet, so I will have to do that.
I also tell a lot of Contour owners I see about the site. Of course, I don't tell the Silverhairs, but most everyone else.
Today I was surrounded by Contours on the way home. Had a Post 98 White SE, the a post 98 SE Red Sport, another post 98 Tan SE like mine, as well as several others going in the other direction.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
CEG #2408
AARP # 30331****-*, exp. date 02/2006

95 Contour Zetec, ATX (wrecked, sitting in the barn) 95 Mystique Zetec, MTX 2000 Taurus SEL 3.0L Duratec 1994 Crown Victoria LX 4.6 V8 1993 Chevy Silverado 4.3 V6
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by bentleywarren:

AARP # 30331****-*, exp. date 02/2006

THE AARP can predict when you die, WOW!!

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard