Originally posted by LBVSVT:
I'm getting mine done now for $300 Cdn (about $220 US). Of course, they haven't had at it yet, so I may get "the call" later today from the shop.

$300 eh? Where's that being done. Protech? I ahev a feeling if the haven't done a cluthc install on one of these cars before you'll be getting a call or it will be the last one they do for that price. When I saw my car getting done I couldn't believe how much had to come out before the trans did (ie entire front subframe). I hope you get lucky with the price.

BTW...are you doing the clutch too? What are you going with? Also, for the time and effort, you really should have had them throw a LSD in there too! I would say the LSD should have been #1 on the list and the flywheel something extra to put in while the trans was out if funds were availble. The improvement getting the power to the ground is astonishing and something you'll appreacate even more once you start adding more power (ie my car sucked in the rain and at the track before I put in the LSD)

Either way you'll enjoy the flywheel.

PS. Did you get your sway bar bracket fixed yet? How did you fix it this time?

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale