B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by D Davis:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
A VTEC would tech as many Vs as a VTEC could tech, if a VTEC could tech Vs

You aren't supposed to answer that dammit!!!!!! Now I have to change it 'cause the secret's out

Sorry, I thought you were lookin' for .

so then.... now that we know about VTEC's, how about Zetec's?

oh yeah, and my car has an opinon:
I AM THE ZETEC, I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!!! I AM BETTER THAN THE DURATEC AND THE SVT, COMBINED!!!

ya know what, i'm just happy to own a contour. i don't care even if maybe a few SVT owners would like to brag and feel special, they paid the extra $$$ for the name anyway.

i feel i have no room to feel special, i have like #24,564,789.5 of 500,000,000 1996 GL Sport.... even though it's got the name, it's no better than a non sport, but i can still say to non sports: "I have a Sport, and you don't "

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
D Davis, those are a couple of sweet contours you have there.

LMAO - they aren't mine, they're Stolon's! I was trying to get the point across he owns both and has an extremely valid opinion here.

But thanks anyway!

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

so then.... now that we know about VTEC's, how about Zetec's?

oh yeah, and my car has an opinon:
I AM THE ZETEC, I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!!! I AM BETTER THAN THE DURATEC AND THE SVT, COMBINED!!!

ya know what, i'm just happy to own a contour. i don't care even if maybe a few SVT owners would like to brag and feel special, they paid the extra $$$ for the name anyway.

i feel i have no room to feel special, i have like #24,564,789.5 of 500,000,000 1996 GL Sport.... even though it's got the name, it's no better than a non sport, but i can still say to non sports: "I have a Sport, and you don't "

This is the last thing i'll say. SVT is not just a name.

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm not really trying to pick fights w/ anyone on here because really, it's not worth my time. All i'm getting at is that I have been fortunate enough to experience each of them and that in the end, the svt isn't as great as it was originally made out to be. Don't get me wrong, it's an extremely fun car to own and drive but my point is that it still could of been beefed up a little more in comparison to the standard duratec. That's all.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
i guess i didn't word that quite right.... i meant that you paid more for a higher up model....

ya know what, i'm just happy to own a contour. i don't care even if maybe a few SVT owners would like to brag and feel special, they paid the extra $$$ for the BETTER PERFORMANCE AND name anyway.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard