Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Geez, you ppl. think I bookmark the threads or something? They're usually just random comments. I've even brought this up to SVT owners that see it.

What I'm talking about is something that I've noticed over time. And the original intent wasn't that they outright bash the others all the time, but there's a level of big-headedness that seems to come from the SVT crowd.

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by D Davis:
Geez, you ppl. think I bookmark the threads or something? They're usually just random comments. I've even brought this up to SVT owners that see it.

What I'm talking about is something that I've noticed over time. And the original intent wasn't that they outright bash the others all the time, but there's a level of big-headedness that seems to come from the SVT crowd.

Be it intentional or not, it does tend to come across that way...

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Stolon-
Just because you have probably been beat by a few SVTs, doesn't mean your Contour isn't neat too.

[Censored], maybe we need to have a haters and bashers forum.

BTW, I'll be down in Vegas this weekend if you would like to see how special the SVT is against your car in the 1/4 mile.

I should probably de-badge my SVT because of the lack of performance the SVT has not making it worthy of the SVT name.

I'm not trying to be a snob, I just want to show you the special difference between the engines.

98 SVT E0 T-Red E1 engine resonator removed K&N w/ MAF adapter 20% tint Ford Trans. cocktail Ford 9mm Racing Wires DMD
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Stolon #05:
Originally posted by D Davis:

Be it intentional or not, it does tend to come across that way...

I wanna DIE !!!

To be ZETEC or not to be....

That is the question...

Whether its nobler in the mind to suffer

slowly in a world of furious and fast...

or to take arms and opposing them...

to DIE, Become a SVT

Anything is POSSIBLE... sowing the seeds of love"
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by tomtoursvt:
Stolon-
Just because you have probably been beat by a few SVTs, doesn't mean your Contour isn't neat too.

[Censored], maybe we need to have a haters and bashers forum.

You lack reading comprehension - he owns one of each

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Right, I only saw his picture of the non-SVT.

98 SVT E0 T-Red E1 engine resonator removed K&N w/ MAF adapter 20% tint Ford Trans. cocktail Ford 9mm Racing Wires DMD
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
You are all wrong - if you don't drive a modified 95-97 SE with an MTX you just plain s@ck (specifically in black with leather and sunroof)

Less of those were made than SVT's too.

ScottK 97 black SE MTX w/ leather, sunroof, 4 wheel disc w/ abs, power everything, dual lighted visors, 60/40 rear split with fold down armrest, and lots of mods too

#1 of 1

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I have never ever seen any type of "big-headedness" by the SVT owners here. I read alot of post too. I think people here are Contour enthusiast not SVT enthusiast. Personally, contours turn my head no matter what trim level. But, SVT wouldn't be around if they didn't do something to the vehicles, something doesn't only include engine modifications either.

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Would an admin just please lock this thread? And ban (for a week or so) the next person to start a new thread on the same subject. It's getting old.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
After browsing through this thread...I see that it tried to start out as an intelligent conversation but the first couple posts quickly changed that.

And I would just like to say...They both suck! ZETECS WIN!

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard