Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by D Davis:
My point is: if you have an SVT; great. But you didn't do anything special. You bought a friggin' car. You wrote a check. Drop the attitude and come down here w/ the rest of us and hang out; you may enjoy our company (and *gasp* learn something).

Ahem. Then why don't you just shut up.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
A VTEC would tech as many Vs as a VTEC could tech, if a VTEC could tech Vs

You aren't supposed to answer that dammit!!!!!! Now I have to change it 'cause the secret's out

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Hey TourDeForce.

I found your production certificate with your build # for you.

#563,742,572 of 7,999,564,872

98 SVT E0 T-Red E1 engine resonator removed K&N w/ MAF adapter 20% tint Ford Trans. cocktail Ford 9mm Racing Wires DMD
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

Captain Bart 1999 Black/Midnight Blue SVT #1949/2760 Built on 04/20/1999 Received on 05/07/1999 Sold on 08/03/2006
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by tomtoursvt:
One question about this "general mod".

Is switching from an SE to an SVT a good general mod?

I think this "general mod" may make the insurance go up.

I believe it to be an excellent mod

are there any n/a 2.5L se's in south florida who wanna have a meet and greet little meet?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Aighty... Everyone is bitching because someone has stated their opinion... Big deal Now if we're going to talk about going from zetec to svt, then yeah, it's a mod, an upgraded mod. V6 to svt... anyone can easily change a few things around and boom, you're there. Either way then, it's a mod.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Stolon #05:
Aighty... Everyone is bitching because someone has stated their opinion... Big deal Now if we're going to talk about going from zetec to svt, then yeah, it's a mod, an upgraded mod. V6 to svt... anyone can easily change a few things around and boom, you're there. Either way then, it's a mod.

hey YO !!

Don't put the ZETECers in that discussion !!

It ain't a performance mod to go from a Zetec to a SVT ( )

what are you trying to imply ???

WANNA RACE babe ??? Let me call that Seagulf guy with his Nitro-Turboed Zetec.... he he he.....

Anything is POSSIBLE... sowing the seeds of love"
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by BBorges:
Seagulf

I thought it was Seawulf...

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
Originally posted by D Davis:
It really blows up the egos of those guys w/ "SVT # of #" in their sig.

hold on just a damn minute, are you referring to me???

you guys are letting that DuMass who has been banned from this site, what 3 times now, get the best of you. i have never seen a thread where people gloat about their cars, whether it be SVT, SE, GL, LX, and say how much the other cars suck . i see people post pics, but that's just IMO to get ideas and constructive critisisms, relax

That was my point exactly...of course this thread and the dumbass who started all of this in the previous thread I am not counting. I would sure like Davis to show us all some examples of SVT owners on here putting down non-svt owners since apparently it happens so often. How about a link or 12 to some of these alleged threads? I think it's an embarrasment to these boards that CEGers are bashing each other like this.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by BBorges:
Originally posted by Stolon #05:

hey YO !!

Don't put the ZETECers in that discussion !!

It ain't a performance mod to go from a Zetec to a SVT ( )

what are you trying to imply ???

WANNA RACE babe ??? Let me call that Seagulf guy with his Nitro-Turboed Zetec.... he he he.....

What am I trying to say you ask? Well first of all I've had the luxury of being able to drive every model from zetec to duratec to svt on a pretty much a regular basis. How many have had the opportunity to have a zetec and an svt parked in their garage to drive on a regular basis and sometimes their friends SE duratec? YOU perhaps? I HAVE, and there IS quite a difference in upgrade between them. But, the svt is nothing more than an over glorified duratec, which is why I don't choose to dote on it because it appears to me that there is too much of that going on through out this site... Not that it really matters to me having both, if that is the case, but it does seem to me that a majority of the ppl on here w/ svt's tend to make the people on here w/o svt's feel a little inferior. And that's what goes all over me... The svt isnt' so "special" in many ways... SVT didn't fine tune it enough in my book. They could of made it something that really stood out, but instead, they left it lacking when it should of been something more. Then there would have been a greater difference. So much for "special vehicle team"...

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard