Originally posted by D Davis:
Don't you know you can't say anything negative about the SVT here?? I'm sorry for those of us that bought something other than an SVT - we are all scum The ability to write a check for that car instead of this one makes those with an SVT better people.

But seriously, I love these kind of threads. It really blows up the egos of those guys w/ "SVT # of #" in their sig.

I really haven't noticed too many people on these boards trying to act like they are better than others because they have an SVT. Get a friggin grip man this is CONTOUR enthusiast group not SVT ot SE enthusiast group. We're all on the same side.I bought my SVT beacuse I liked the extra styling and handling and I really don't give 2 sh!ts about which is faster/better etc etc. Honestly it sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex which is really not necessary...just like bashing fellow CEGers is NOT necessary or warranted. I'm so sorry I am proud of my car and it was limited production and I put the # in my sig...if that bothers you then too friggin bad fella but don't trash people simply by what car they drive that's just plain ignorant.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99