Due to recent incidents, I may stop selling brakes to Candaian buyers as this year I have been stiffed on a number of shipments to Cadana - namely on the brokerage fees.

A couple of buyer - who shall remain nameles....for now how refused to pay THEIR brokerage fees which are THEIR responsibility, as such Fed Ex is chasing me for these fees.

This pisses me off.

I may stop selling brakes to Canadian buyers, or I will institute a $40 "core" fee, which will be refunded to a Canadian buyyer either after he PROVES he has paid the brokerage fees, OR after 6 months, once I am sure that I don't get a bill from Fed Ex for said fees.

One guy in particular, I have sent a PayPal request for the fees he owes me. Unless he pays within one month, I will post his name in a "Deadbeat Buyer" thread. He knows who he is, and he reads these forums. PM's, emails and PayPal requests have been sent - so he has all the motification he needs.

NOTE: Christian and ODC are in the clear, in case they are wondering.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!