I cleaned up this thread moving or deleting that which doesn't pertain to the brake pad supply service Stazi offers to CEGer's.

I do not want to here complaints about this being an ad as Stazi does not do this for profit but for us. Try dealing with your local parts store for good pads and the correct size rotors and you'll see what I mean.

Stazi offers both Bendix Titanium and Ceramic pads and quality rotors. You will have to contact him on which pads, front/rear, and cost.

Feedback is as follows:

Beowulf, Andrew, and Woogieman
All experienced some delys or shipping issues but all were remedied by Stazi in a prompt manor. Most issues were communication related and/or Stazi being away.

F111D F
Staz
The ORF finally got his front rotors and pads installed in July, the best break job I've ever done. This is best around performance and NO problems, no dust and bang for the buck. Haven't got around to the rear shoes mainly surprised how much is left on the orginals @ 47k!
Now if I could have such good luck with these computers. Can you say "airstrike on my position"????
TNX All
Paul

Shawn95GTRag
My kit arrived yesterday afternoon and I installed the whole thing today.
1st impression - Very nice!
The brakes are very quiet and seem to have more inital grab that the original brakes had. I'm still breaking the pads / rotors in but this kit is great.
The only thing I needed in addition to what came from Stazi was a couple cans of brake cleaner and some caliper grease for the caliper pins and the backing plate contact points.
If I was doing it over again I'd do one wheel at a time because I lost a lot of time trying to figure out how to re-install the 'anti-rattle' clip on the front calipers. Once I figured that out (had a friend bring my his '99 SVT for reference) I was good to go.
Shawn

JonnySVT
I'm just going to have to jump in here and agree with you both. I got Stazi's brakes in a reasonable amount of time, and I was surprised, knowing that he is a busy man. Just because you waited until the last minute to order them (no planning for anything that can and will go bad), don't just go nuckin futs on the boards. I found it a little amusing that Stazi left his phone number to call him personally, then the next post down, you type "class act, my ass"....not very "professional" shall we say...

bishop375
Just got my kit from Stazi today, and I have ZERO complaints so far. They feel PERFECT. Quick shipping, damn good price.
Thanks, Stazi. Now I can drive my SVT again!!!

Woogieman
I've been using Stazi's kit for about a month now. I did have a long wait like Beowulf, but so far I would say they have definately been worth the wait. Thanks for these great brakes Stazi.

Goonz SVT
Stazi brakes finally put in, unbelievable!!!! I can actually....brake! anyways stazi brakes are highly recomended by me!

captainoblivious
Got my Stazi brakes put in over the weekend and the fluid flush last night, a very nice improvement of the brakes (or lack thereof) that was in when I bought the car.

Beowulf
I have been very unsatisfied with the Raybestos brakes I put on while waiting for the Bendix pads from Stazi to arrive a few month ago.
Last night, I replaced the barely worn Raycraptos pads and was very pleased the the way these Titaniums bite and haul me down to a stop quickly.
They lock up nicely....now I need to find out what is wrong with the ABS.

KingpinSVT
i just got my stazi brakes in the mail today. i think i ordered them thursday or friday. came very quickly, and not in a beat up box like pictured before. stazi is definitely someone worth doing business with.
secondly, they look real nice. cant wait to get them on my car tomorrow, especially after hearing people liking them so much. thanks again stazi!

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?