Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#706135 07/30/03 09:27 PM
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
you should protest the ticket.. just tell the judge that you want to beat the crap out of the cop.. and that he was picking on you as you cannot afford a ticket.... and then tell the judge that you should not have to pay the fine or you gonna bet the crap out of him/her also.... tell the judge that all people pick on you and that you dont have to obey any bull shoot laws that you dont want to... if they dont agree with you then dont let this get you down.....
go some some dope as it might be against the law, but you not bothering anyone... go shoot a few people.. they got alot of people on the streets now and a few missing will not make much difference...... then when you go to jail and the jailers say sit here, stand there, you tell them to beat it as they are just picking on you and you dont have to put up with it as you have rights... and when big ed(your room mate) smiles at you at night just shut up and smile back...as you now know what he wants....
hope you have a nice day.....
beat the cop????? boy what a waste of time answering this Yo, yo...

#706136 07/30/03 10:23 PM
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
It was pretty obvious the cop was picking on me because i was a kid in a decked out car.

This statement always gets me. People with nice or "decked out" cars always say that the cops pulled them over for something simply because of that. Why do you buy/mod a car to make it look really nice? So people will NOTICE it when you drive by. Hello, cops are PEOPLE therefore logic would say "hey you've got a decked out car that really stands out, not just to regular people but to cops as well because they notice your decked out car more than the average undecked out car on the road. Therefore, when you do something stupid like not use your turn signal it gets noticed more by cops because they were looking at your car since it sticks out in a crowd."

I guarantee that you could take the same driver in a "decked out" noticeable car vs that same person driving a plain old stock ride and the decked out car will get pulled over more just because of what I said above. Its not because the cop is "jealous" that's just a lame excuse for getting caught breaking the law.

You've got 3 options: 1) Obey the law or just don't get caught 2) Refer to 1 and go buy a plain old car so you won't get caught as often or 3) When you do get caught take it with a grain of salt, belly up and pay your friggin ticket without whining.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
#706137 07/31/03 01:30 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Quote:

I didn't know that officers pulled people over in their street vehicles. Thats interesting.

I made it very clear that I was referring to their civilian vehicles, and once officers are off work, they too can be pulled over. AS I SAID EARLIER, if they thought tint to be dangerous they would not tint their own cars. If they knew their tint scared other officers when they get pulled over, they would not tint their cars.

Quote:

go some some dope as it might be against the law, but you not bothering anyone... go shoot a few people.. they got alot of people on the streets now and a few missing will not make much difference...... then when you go to jail and the jailers say sit here, stand there, you tell them to beat it as they are just picking on you and you dont have to put up with it as you have rights... and when big ed(your room mate) smiles at you at night just shut up and smile back...as you now know what he wants....
hope you have a nice day.....

#1 I am not against drugs taken without putting others in danger.
#2 AS I SAID EARLIER the laws i named before are for common sense, it is fine to shoot a gun in the woods while hunting, but not in a crowded city with the possibility of hurting someone.

How many times do i have to repeat myself before you dense ones can fathom my ludicrously simple points.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
#706138 07/31/03 01:32 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Also I understand my first post may have been a bit harsh, but even the most rational people can say and do things that are far out of their personality range when they are heated, please take my wording and intentions with a grain of salt.

98 3.0 svt: Sold
#706139 07/31/03 02:00 PM
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
Quote:

I didn't know that officers pulled people over in their street vehicles. Thats interesting.

Originally posted by {Kontofosho:
}
Quote:

I made it very clear that I was referring to their civilian vehicles, and once officers are off work, they too can be pulled over. AS I SAID EARLIER, if they thought tint to be dangerous they would not tint their own cars. If they knew their tint scared other officers when they get pulled over, they would not tint their cars.

hey, i was making fun of the other guy. but you can lash out on me too if you want. that is why i quoted him not you.

2004 Pontiac GTO Bush 2004
#706140 07/31/03 02:22 PM
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
say what you want but if any of you have driven in the SE Michigan area you would understand that local and state police here are NOTORIOUS for bringin the pain to young, male drivers with nice cars. it's damn near an epidemic around these parts so I can see exactly where kontofoshow is coming from. they'll pull you over for anything and sometimes for nothing at all.

and don't even get me started on the tint law which is basically set in place only because it's a jackpot for the state. considering I see cops everyday who change multiple lanes at a time without even thinking about using a turn signal I will definitely say there's a double standard set and it's BULLSH*T!!!

I obey every single traffic law I can and use turn signals even when I'm in my apartment complex because I don't want to give our cops a reason to pull me over. And I had to learn the hard way too. I've been f*cked with by the cops in ways many of you could never dream of and I'm not being overzealous either. all of you uptight pilgrims with stock contours and svt's who've never even came close to getting a ticket wouldn't understand

#706141 07/31/03 02:39 PM
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
I would have to agree that michigan is a [censored] for cops. i was just driving down a road in albion not too long ago in the city and i go by a cop and i wasn't doing anything wrong, just being there, he does a u turn, which to my knowledge is illegal and then gets right on my ass. he does this for about a mile or so and then i get to my turn and the second i turned on my blinker he did another u turn. now i'm sorry but thats bulls*hit. cops abuse their status and i know exactly where he is comin from also. HATERS SUCK!!!!

2004 Pontiac GTO Bush 2004
#706142 07/31/03 02:51 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by infinitemethod:

hey, i was making fun of the other guy. but you can lash out on me too if you want. that is why i quoted him not you.

I don't know how you were making fun of me, but ok. I didn't mention anything about cops using civilian vehicles to pull people over.

Some police officers have an issue with tint in that they can't see into a tinted vehicle. This is a safety issue for them. It has nothing to do with tint on their cars.

And stop whining about cops following you and abusing their power. I've been pulled over a number of times for no reason. Why, because they want to make sure I'm not drunk or something like that. I don't give them a hard time, and they let me go once they realize that all is ok. Doesn't bother me at all. If you are just now realizing that our country is full of double standards, then you've got a lot to learn.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
#706143 07/31/03 03:34 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by hydro:

and don't even get me started on the tint law which is basically set in place only because it's a jackpot for the state.

Would you want to walk up to car with limo tint? I'd like to see if the guy is going to pull a gun on me. I don't follow the law with my fronts tinted but it's very light. I understand where they come from for sure.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#706144 07/31/03 03:57 PM
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by zgendron:
And stop whining about cops following you and abusing their power. I've been pulled over a number of times for no reason

So this makes it OK?

Ya know I say where's the love? I'm with you Kontofosho. I haven't had a traffic ticket in 10 years, but I don't use my signal (much). I've had cops pull me over for no reason (because they recognize me) and I think its a load of crap. I pay them to serve and protect so....
they should go do that.

Love for my click... Representin' Everywhere I go...
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard