Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well now that its sunday ill be able to go and ill stop by adn pickup flaceg if he wants me to.

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Cruzn:
HMMM this looks familiar

HMMMM wherent you supposed to be setting up a meet? Where that thread at? Didnt you say you were going to make this meet, all this time you didnt reply to this thread and then you jump in and say hmm looks familiar...? Whats with that.

Personaly i believe that the problem isnt the people, its the place. For some people st augustine isnt quite the place to meet, because of distance or some other reasons. I try to make meets to the best of my abililty, but sometimes things happen, as with the past two times we have tried to set this meet up , i am stuck at home with no car till i can get it finished. But thats notgonna happen anytime soon since school started yesterday. But i try , as i am sure many people do, i know danny(stealthwyvern) was ready to go unitl his family needed his car, i know many others that dont post on this site that were planning on goin.

I would love to meet because i enjoy them, but the distance is sometimes a factor, now if we could have one here in jax like we did in january, then that would be sweet, we can drive on the beach at huganot park.

BUt hey i feel like andre, our meets rarely ever happen, and when they do, not many show, like the WGV meet/show.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by drerok:
Well here is the list:
I thought we were a lot stronger than this in this area of Florida. Any Geogia peeps coming out??

kingpin - maybe
FLCEGkid - needs a ride/definate
NavSVT - waiting on his roof
crusinmercury - maybe
IanX12SVT - definate
Drerok - definate

Kinda small. but i'll still make it out. well i'll bring like 2 packs of Bubba Burgers.

If someone could bring the buns. condiments. and drinks. i think we can have a decent picnic!!

3 days away...winding down.

yo drerok you got a pm man.

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
So far so good. all jacksonville people, we are meeting at the Avenues mall inside the parking garage. the Mall is located at the corner of Southside BLVD. and Phillips HWY. from here it is only about a 45min drive to St. Augustine.

HOPEFULLY it doesn't rain!! if it doesn't i'll still be goin out there. my girl and I are prolly gonna go shopping at the Belz Outlet. in st. auggie

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
OH ITS A MIRACLE!! MY BABY PURRS AGAIN!!!

She is up and running but running a ll sluggish. but hey shes back on the road.

BUt i am not chancin it and taking it out there, i think my brother is going to take me out to the avenues and drop me off out(hes visiting her girl at work) there if i can ride with someone from there to st auggy i will be set.

I guess i will reschedule the loacal that i told the meet didnt sound like it was a go. Kool beans.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Hey chris. nice to hear your car is running again. have you talked to cameron and any other SVTs running around jax... where the heck is Ryan?!! he got a new SVT

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
good man. I guess you wount be changing your mind for me to pic you up for the meet. Will you need a ride back man?

Last edited by StealthWyvern; 08/09/03 09:26 PM.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
yeah cameron was who i was referring to in my last post, i talked to him yesterday and told him the meet probably wasnt gonna happen, but now i will try to get ahold of him today. I havent seen ryan since he got the svt.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
hey chris can you buy like a *small (like a 5oz. bottle or something!!) squeeze bottle of kethcup, mayo and mustard. small cuz i don't think there are too many of us.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Anyone still plan on going today beings that its raining and all? Chris wont be able attend the meet. So thats one less person going.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard