Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by IanX12SVT:
yo i want to come out for a little bit how's a 12 pack beer i like them green. but i don't know how to get there maybe i can follow some one. hola back.

Yeah Ian I think all the j-ville people can meet at the Avenues in the parking garage and then ride out there...about the beer. some of us are under age. and it's a State Park that we're gonna be at. so there is patrol every now and then.

Everyone keep checkin the post. it's getting closer!!

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
if i make it , i will be bummin a ride with someone, probably stealthwvyvern. car tis almost back to get, can work on it much now that schools starts tomorrow. so i will do some shopping in hopes that i can make it to the meet.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Well here is the list:
I thought we were a lot stronger than this in this area of Florida. Any Geogia peeps coming out??

kingpin - maybe
FLCEGkid - needs a ride/definate
NavSVT - waiting on his roof
crusinmercury - maybe
IanX12SVT - definate
Drerok - definate

Kinda small. but i'll still make it out. well i'll bring like 2 packs of Bubba Burgers.

If someone could bring the buns. condiments. and drinks. i think we can have a decent picnic!!

3 days away...winding down.

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Well guys i'm not going to make it. They are short staffed this weekend so i can't 'request' it off. Maybe next time, ooooo the anticipation

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well sorry guys I wont be able to make it due to the fact of having the only reliable car in the family to take on trips. My autn is going to Alabama. I do got another truck but i dotn trust it even to goto the gas station... hell not even to check the mail. I'll end up pushing it back.

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
OOOhhH Great and then there was 4. not even sure if all those people can make it. so much for trying to plan ahead. maybe contiques aren't cut out for meets! oh well. i'll prolly throw this meet out then. this is crap like always.!!!! blah blah blah. i'll just stick to my car shows. sorry guys. I think the car shows will be our only meets. no strict day for the contiques!! i'll post tons of car shows. whoever comes...comes. well another try gone down the drain!! i'm up for an all FLORIDA MEET. i say Orlando!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I wont be getting my car back tell in the after noon. I dont know what time but if the meet is still going on i can try to find my way out thier via map quest or something.

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
HMMM this looks familiar

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
LOL

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Haaa². oh well i think it's gonna be a nice day on sunday. and i requested off work just for this! so i'm still gonna go to st. augustine. and check out the waves!! i'll prolly be there around 2 at anastasia state park if anyone is still willing to join. my girl and i are gonna have a picnic out there and whoever wants to join join.

since i started it. i'll go.

Sunday August 10...2pm Anastasia State Park, St. Augustine

see you there.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard