Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I dont know my paint code but I have a 96 black tour that could use some major touching up. you might need the gun I dont know. bring the gun if you can if I need to I got a very very little money that I can by some paint with I think and you could spray over some areas. I now have Two driveways cause the neighbors got eveicted (sp?) and I have been using there drive way to park in hehehe so we are good to go. all that stuff on your car we can to to I am sure.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
OMG how good are you with paint???

I have two spray paint cans that need to be used badly on the coug.

You might become my new best friend.

W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by SinisTour29:

2. Ps2, Colin McRae Rally, Midnight Club 2, GT3, Grand Theft Auto VC, Downforce, complete with force feedback wheel if I can scrape up before the trip

Cool! That's much better than my ancient N64. I won't worry about bringing mine then.

4. I can swing some small-area paintwork if someone has a compressor (I know it's a long shot). I can bring the gun and materials as long as I have notice on who needs what. Anyone who needs touch-up paint let me know your paint code and I'll mix some at the shop before I leave. No charge by the way.

SWEET! I don't know the code, but its... white I've got some scrapes on my back bumper. It might need more than just a touch up, but it's worth a shot. Thanks man!

And here's what I need to take from this experience:

1. DMD install

Cool, I'm doing that too. We can help each other out.

Hopefully we're able to get all this stuff done on everyone's cars. Sounds like a lot of jobs for one driveway!

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Cody, how big a driveway you got?? Sounds like you're going to have a lot of cars competing for space.
EDIT: Oops, just read the post about having 2 driveways. Cool.

Last edited by White99SE; 08/11/03 01:15 PM.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
As far as the paintwork is concerned, I can pull off anything as big as a bumper (considering we'd be painting outside or, preferably, in a garage). I can do small blends also, like on bumper corners. I will bring materials (paint, clear coat, masking materials, etc..) if you let me know your paint code. Remember we'll need a decent compressor to do any spray work.

If you guys need your paint code, look on the inside of the drivers door you'll see the white decal with all the car's info. The lower left portion of the decal will say "EXT COLOR", then there will be a 2-letter code (i.e., black is UA). Let me know if you need paint...

ALSO...
Anyone who wants any graphics, I have talked to the graphics guy here at the shop and he's willing to cut any stripes, logos, etc., that we might want. If you click on my sig link, you will see the stripes and one-of-a-kind "contour.org" decals I have on my 'Tour. I can get you these rocker stripes for $50. You can put any text in any font you want in the stripe. I'm trusting anyone who orders graphics to pay me at the meet, so please be honest. I'll bring some "contour.org" decals for everyone no charge. I'm trying to make this get-together as beneficial as I can.

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
If you guys need your paint code, look on the inside of the drivers door you'll see the white decal with all the car's info. The lower left portion of the decal will say "EXT COLOR", then there will be a 2-letter code (i.e., black is UA). Let me know if you need paint...

According to Paintscratch.com, the code for white is WT but I will verify that on the car this afternoon.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Yeah, WT is "Performance White". I'll be sure to bring some.

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
woohooo free stuff rocks. buy the way guys my cell number is 918-519-4531 and if you want to map quest it do it to this address 13325 s 91st e ave bixby ok 74008 and once you do that PM the link so I can make sure its right. I dont want you to end up in west tulsa or something.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
My code is K9, but i have two cans of my own so far so i really dont need anymore paint unless you feel generous

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
hey SinisTour29 im CrAzYbEeRgUy and im the cougar that cody mentioned that is bring nitrous. sprins. and precats to do...could ya bring some bondo and some black paint i have a dent across the upper part of my roof from where my hood came up during my wreck and i just plan on removin the antenna base and just bondoing the dent in..unless ya have a better idea...the antenna is goin no matter what. thanks
CrAzYbEeRgUy

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by CrAzYbEeRgUy:
hey SinisTour29 im CrAzYbEeRgUy and im the cougar that cody mentioned that is bring nitrous. sprins. and precats to do...could ya bring some bondo and some black paint i have a dent across the upper part of my roof from where my hood came up during my wreck and i just plan on removin the antenna base and just bondoing the dent in..unless ya have a better idea...the antenna is goin no matter what. thanks
CrAzYbEeRgUy

Hey casey! Glad you could make it over to our neck of the woods.

Ahola Buddy!

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard