As far as the paintwork is concerned, I can pull off anything as big as a bumper (considering we'd be painting outside or, preferably, in a garage). I can do small blends also, like on bumper corners. I will bring materials (paint, clear coat, masking materials, etc..) if you let me know your paint code. Remember we'll need a decent compressor to do any spray work.

If you guys need your paint code, look on the inside of the drivers door you'll see the white decal with all the car's info. The lower left portion of the decal will say "EXT COLOR", then there will be a 2-letter code (i.e., black is UA). Let me know if you need paint...

ALSO...
Anyone who wants any graphics, I have talked to the graphics guy here at the shop and he's willing to cut any stripes, logos, etc., that we might want. If you click on my sig link, you will see the stripes and one-of-a-kind "contour.org" decals I have on my 'Tour. I can get you these rocker stripes for $50. You can put any text in any font you want in the stripe. I'm trusting anyone who orders graphics to pay me at the meet, so please be honest. I'll bring some "contour.org" decals for everyone no charge. I'm trying to make this get-together as beneficial as I can.

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey