Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
ok guys this meet is this saturday you can get here anytime after 10. the earlier the better. got a coog coming that has a ton of stuff to do. he wants to install it nitrous and perge kit. springs. gut the precats and some other stuff. I need to do a VSS. white99se has something to do. Zum wants her graphics taken off and the e-glows rewired. my friend with he supra is coming and he wants to lower it also. prolly end up doing a lot of UIM cleaning. I also have to trouble shoot some major problems with my car. everybody try to bring some of your tools if you can cause that would be very helpful cause I do not have enough that everybody can just use. if you have jack stands bring them cause we are running low cause we are prolly gonna need about 10 stands I THINK. also if anybody can bring some pop that would be great. I got all the food but I am not rich so if people could bring some pop that would be great. you are more the welcome to bring alcohol if you want but dont get piss azz drunk here cause I dont want people breaking stuff and this isnt party to get drunk at anyways. Somebody said they could bring the PS2 and some racing games so that will be fun if they actually bring them. I am not sure what else I can tell you to bring but if you think you should bring it then bring it. I get a discount at O'Reillys so when we have to run up there (which we will prolly about 10 times I kidd you not) I will hook you all up. everybody is welcome to spend that night if they need to. I know we have a lot of people coming from out of town so you are more then welcome to stay here but i would suggest that you bring a pillow and blanket cause I dont know how many people are staying or how much extra bedding material I have for you guys. I will do my best but I can only do so much. I do ask that you guys try to be respectful and treat my house as it is your own though cause I have had some people over before and they just trashed my house. I have no doubt that you guys will do this cause this is CEG and we are pretty well behaved here.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Are we going streaking afterwards?

Sorry. Had an "Old School" flashback.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
my god that was a book.

i want to gut my cats too.

And im pulling a code..something with emissions so its either the egr valve or something with my exhust. I couldnt tell you schit about emissions. Cody..Casey and I were talking about it on fastcougar and i think there might be another cougar coming. He has spring compressors that he might bring for casey. But i HIGHLY doubt he will show

can this day involve painting too??

S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
you just need C-Claps for spring compressors. I can fix your emmissions leak. that is cake. I can gut your precats to. I might even gut mine.

stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Static:
you just need C-Claps for spring compressors. I can fix your emmissions leak. that is cake. I can gut your precats to. I might even gut mine.

James said i have to buy something if i gut the cats. i dont remember, im lost.

and uh i went to get the code pulled and its either a bad gas cap, or a have a leak in my exhaust.

K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
I prolly wont be coming, I work saturday and it looks like I cant really call in. I get off at 4 and thats kinda late. Sorry, if something changes, and I can make it, i'll bring a ps2, xbox, and umm maybe a dreamcast to cover the racing games and what not. But I am very doubtfull that I can make it.

'99 SE baby blue JVC Head Unit KD-S6250 Two 10" AudioBahn Flame Compression AW1008T Pyle Eternal 2x1000w Amplifier PLA2570 (Burnt up at the moment.) AudioBahn 4 Gauge Amp Installation Kit AKIT4Q shaved emblem
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Zum:

James said i have to buy something if i gut the cats. i dont remember, im lost.

Ya need mil(malfunction indicator light) eleminators :cel eleminators: if you gut the cat otherwise the downstream o2 sensor will be freaking out and throwing codes left and right along w/ a cel...

S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
you can make them. there is a how to on Fast cougar. and killaknight 4 is not to late. to late would prolly be around 3am LOL cause everybody knows that we somehow will be out there that late workin on the cars. stop by at 4 if you can or anytime that is good for you we will be there

stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
you can make them. there is a how to on Fast cougar. and killaknight 4 is not to late. to late would prolly be around 3am LOL cause everybody knows that we somehow will be out there that late workin on the cars. stop by at 4 if you can or anytime that is good for you we will be there

so are we going to be makin them? or what?

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
OK, here's what I'm contributing:

1. Soda, eh?
2. Ps2, Colin McRae Rally, Midnight Club 2, GT3, Grand Theft Auto VC, Downforce, complete with force feedback wheel if I can scrape up before the trip
3. Me and my car
4. I can swing some small-area paintwork if someone has a compressor (I know it's a long shot). I can bring the gun and materials as long as I have notice on who needs what. Anyone who needs touch-up paint let me know your paint code and I'll mix some at the shop before I leave. No charge by the way.

And here's what I need to take from this experience:

1. DMD install
2. UIM/LIM cleaning?
3. Eibach sping install (if we have time and if they come in the mail before the weekend)
4. Battery relocate (same as above)

Hopefully we're able to get all this stuff done on everyone's cars. Sounds like a lot of jobs for one driveway!

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard