Originally posted by Static:
there will be no watching involved... you show up you work. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but last time we had people just standing around and that is annoying... your all welcome to come but if you arent working on your car then you will be helping with somebody elses... taking breaks and just having fun is great but I dont want a bunch of people staning around eating all the food and doing nothing... I think that is fair of me dont you guys

Nooooooo.

Jeez man this is suposed to be fun, not slave labor. If its going to be no fun, piss on it I won't go. I was going to go to meet new people and have fun not work, work, and work. I mean I don't mind helping out, but damn to be demanding people who come that they have to work is not cool. Yes I know you didn't mean to sound that way but thats the way it came out.

Oh and zum I wouldn't pass up the chance to remove the vinyl off of your cougar. But if cody is going to be that way I don't want to travel an hour and a half to have no fun.
I guess codys words of wisdom just rubbed me the wrong way.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**