Originally posted by T-RedSVT:
Here we go.

Initial start up on Zaino will cost you, but you will not be buying anything but maybe some car wash and some z-6 in the next 18 months. My Zaino lasts me over a year easy. Fork out the extra cash for the GOOD STUFF, rather than that crappy Zymol...

Pictures are worth a thousand words....

I've seen the Zaino debates before and it does get great results, but the shines deteriorates to quickly vs. price. I get the same results using Formula 113 (much like the finish gloss of Zaino)in summer and Zymol hard wax in winter for the longer lasting shine with one strip down with Mother's clay bar and detailer in between. I'll take a few pics of the wife's black 2000 Mustang GT 'vert to post. Still on the same bottle of all for over a year and a half at half the cost. We compare every weekend to known Zaino users at Porky's cruise night in sunlight and under vibrant night lighting as well with zero difference.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."