okay that might be the worst pic i've ever seen....

i dont know that the site is dying but as was said...vets of the site have moved on while i've noticed many new members just this yr alone

personally i have been completely burned out on ceg and actually stayed away for quite awhile...now that i check in regularly again i post waaaaay less than i used to...common interests was my fave section but now im tired of the political and racial posts and the debates that go with them and dont have much need to post elsewhere

as far as the meets,justseems llike they are a thing of the past, except locally......even regional seems out of the question considering how tough it can be to get a local meet together......the socal guys do a good job of hooking up far as ican tell buti've never been to a meet personally

the site will live til lance burns it to the ground...its gotta live cuz my next car will be an svt when the time comes.....if i cant swing an a4

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid