CEG won't die...Simply put. The reason for the dwindling in meets will happen....But I will say that in the SE we have had quite a few meets. I know myself, I have been involved or had a hand in three meets. One was the Nashville/Huntsville meet where we had a pretty good turn out in April on both days. Second, not as many but hey, we had some fun...July 4 and 5....Now we have one that I had no planning with but is at my house...LOL...and is tomorrow.

We will have a 2 from Miss, 1 from Chicago, 1 possibly from Chattanooga TN, and a few from HSV...Not big numbers by any means. But the primary reason is that we all are good friends cuz of the site and the reason we have meets or G2G's is cuz of the car.

As far as meets or anything this year, I just think this year was a fluke. It was hard to do with the locations and it was hard to get all the stuff organized. Everyone involved in the Nats worked hard and put in the effort, but people had other responsibilites and such that had to be taken care of. I couldn't go mainly cuz I am broke broke broke...and just got a job. I had intended to go...somehow....but I just couldn't afford it in the end.

I do agree, meets by region on one day is an idea. The plan would be to post pics of your meet and what took place....I still think that would be a good idea for later.

Right now what we need to do is get the National Meet off the ground. Throw everything at it, learn from our mistakes and begin building something for next year...

Never fear guys! This site will be around as long as there are Contiques...or...people to host the site...

Hang in there!!!!!

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville