I also feel that missing meets is a bummer. However when I'm making a career transition, or simply trying to hold on to what job I have now, then taking vacation to play with my car is not an option. It sucks but it's realistic. If I had vacation to use and the graces of my boss to take time off, then I would be there in a heartbeat. I think these cars will continue to circulate throughout society such as the tempo and topaz still do. As long as the street racing scene continues it's domination there will always be places for folks like us. And I, for one, don't plan on getting rid of my tour for quite some time. Hell I'm gonna' max that biatch out with all the mods it can handle, pay it off and drive it until I can afford a porche. I plan on having it throughout my schooling(full sail here I come) and as long as it still looks and runs well then it will have a home with me. Maybe others aren't as close to their cars, but if my SVT is my beater when I'm thirty-five then so be it. CEG is going strong. Don't be so negative.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen