Originally posted by tnovello:

welp.. seeing as you have to resort to trying and start a board war by posting [censored] on PT.. that's fine..

I spend my time on other message boards because i do.. i don't need to justify why i spend time on other message boards and not here..

Maybe I missed something, I sent you a PM on PT, nothing rude or bashing was included, just for you to turn your attention to us since things were/are getting ugly. You replied, we were happy, all was fine.

Next day I get an email from Nirish, says to check out CEG asap, he got screwed, cars not done, yada yada yada.....

Nirish is flippin, we're all pissed. I make a post questioning Crofty and his integretity, I never attacked you personally. I posted relevant, factual information about our current situation with Kaotic Innovations with links to Nirish's thread so that everyone would see the truth.

As for a board war, most of the PT members were speechless, I beleive one quote was "thats F'd up". There was not much of a war going on, Maybe a USA vs Iraq sorta thing, I was not attacking though. Sometimes the truth hurts...... One person did say you were a stand up guy, again I never mentioned your name once in that thread I would gladly link the page for you, but it seems to be removed, how ironic.

For the last 14 months I have been patiently waiting, I havent said much of anything negative till maybe the last month. Why? Because we do not hear from you! If you gave some one you did not know $15,000 for a product, wouldnt you like to hear from him weekly at the least? Do you really want us to call, guess not, cuz no one's "home" You then come on hear saying that you are doing us "favors", well that is a JOKE. Seriously how thick headed can you be? Its like getting a job and your boss has the audacity to ask you to work, the nerve of that guy....LOL

I assume Kaotic Innovations was a registed Legal Entity with the State of CA. Well if you were a partner of it (I ASSuME again ), I would be considered a patron of your establishment and if making money for yourself is doing me/us a "favor", you have the wrong idea about being self employeed.....

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard from a business.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L