Crofty is done posting on this board.. he doesn't want to hear everyone going off anymore.. he's frustrated.. and besides he's out for at least a couple weeks do to his wife being diagnosed with cancer.. though this is none of you guys concern he's not here.. and I am the only one working to finish the kits we have for multiple cars.. i have talked to a couple people over aim.. I am working on getting the next kits out.. 3 people have recieved there kits.. the remaining will recieve there kits.. We will not rip you off.. we did not do this just to make money.. we are planning on getting kits out to everyone. I am the only one doing this now.. ONE person.. i can only go so freaking fast.. and i can't post daily on who's getting what when i don't even know... i know you guys are pissed. i know your frustrated. i know you guys want your kits.. and i want everyone to get there kits.

this was not my project to begin wiht.. chris was trying to do you guys a favor in getting you a kit no one elese would do.. now i understand why no one else would do it..