Unfortuantely your Opinion is meaningless because you know half the BATTLE!!!

A company going out on the limb is 1 thing, not emailing each individual on the GB about the situation, updates as well as whats going on with my(each ones) money is another. Thinking that you will periodically pop up on this thread and make a short but not so enlightening statement(s) after most have patiently waited for over a year for something to happen while all that time our money is floating in limbo (project limbo that is) and than to say at the end for those that have not sent in there balance have lost there deposits is a bunch of CROP!!

IMO things could have been handled better and personally going to the extent they did with our money and then putting us on the spot later was not proffesional. I have really never made any negative statements to this buy until recently and for good reasons!!!

I guess I'm suppose to overlook $150 to cover the excess expenses of the Widebody Kit, Hood and probably more. I kindly emailed (I'll keep the name anonymous) and asked if I could get someone to replace me could I get my money back, I guess that's not good enough for Kaotic, Hmmmmmmm, what a strange bunch of guys. I simply had an issue with shipping to Hawaii that I didn't quite want to cough up the extra cash for....and so the story goes

Funny thing about this very post is, I probably won't get an email about my concerns since my as well as others don't really matter to Kaotic. Personally the Front Clip of the 98+kaotic kit doesn't quite FANCY ME, but that's My Opinon.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com