Originally posted by Speed Demon:
I talked to chris today, he's fed up with idiots like citation so he's not posting, he sent me a link to some pics, all the molds are there, there's a few kits in the corner of the shop and some big boxes...

perhaps if you idiots hadnt let this be reduced to a screaming and bitching match he'd still take an interest in aiding and answering your questions.

At this point i think he just wants to send out the kits he's promised and wash his hands of CEG... cant say i'd blame him either.

I'm not sure what Citation posted or whatnot but thats not much of an excuse for not contacting "ANYONE". I mean PM's can be used to notify individuals of progress and then the word can be spread. All I want is just a Front Bumper when/if it can be made. I have a scratched up front from my '00 SVT I will have to have painted completly anyhow according to the shop and figured it would be a great time to upgrade.

Well I've watched and waited on this thread for a few months hoping someone would have their kit so I can be 100% sure all is well with it since the only thing to look at is sketchy photoshop pictures. So I will do what Conor said and try to get someone to see if/when if ever they will start selling these outside of the GB.

SpeedDemon I guess if he has his could post some real pics. I don't think anyone on the Group Buy has been irrational that I can see but ignoring your customer base after you have their money isn't a very nice thing to do. Sounds like one of my local dealerships I will never do business with again. :\