Originally posted by Faze Away:
Originally posted by twitztour:
Bah! Whine? Overdue Kit fails to appear 10x over when it was promised then; noone has the balls to post an update about it to anyone. Especially the people who have waited and deserve an update. I would do more than whine in that case. So slap yourself with a Trout : :

Maybe the lack of updates is because everytime they post something someone starts bitching and complaining. They could post saying all the kits are shipping out tomorrow morning and post tracking numbers, and someone in this thread would still find something to [censored] about. If you want info that bad...why not just call them? They were very friendly and helpful toward me. I was told the last peice was cast to mold thursday night and kits will start shipping this coming week. They are shooting for 2 kits a week, but with everything being hand laid they expect some snags with having to touch things up.

Umm yeah maybe they keep getting [censored] @ about the kits cause they keep feeding everyone the THIS week line for about 5 months. How many this weeks are there? :\