Originally posted by lsneo:
everyone who didnt send in their full money lost their deposit.

that's some serious bullcrap. It should be up to either him or nirish to contact everyone for full payment deadlines. Maybe if they didn't dick everyone around for MONTHS on end and actually communicated they would have gotten what they were looking for. I know I wasn't just sending $500 and crossing my fingers that there might be a finished product sometime in the next 6 months. Don't give me any crap about "too busy" because it takes 5 minutes or less to make a damn update post on the board.

Conor - I did recently talk to Terry and he said that the 4 MI kits should be taken care of. He still wants to handle them personally. As for the rest of the group, he was getting calls in the middle of the night, during movies, dinner, craps, etc. about the body kit so he's decided to wash his hands of most of it and leave it with Nirish and the body shop. Again, I knew nothing of the loss of deposits.

P.S.
last nyceboi post in here: 09/05/03
last Crofty59 post: 09/10

GREAT communication.

2004 Acura TL 913 HP 1977 Hot wife 20-X6 2003 Perfect Daughter Just look for the guy with the blood dripping from his ears