Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Thing is there's not people willing to get in on this GB, a few yes, but not every spot. Quit whining and just be glad that something like this is happening for you, because it probably won't happen for us pre98 guys (I've sent in $75, which I don't know whether I'll get it back or not if the GB fails). If Kaotic sent back everyone's deposit, then they probably won't have enough money to do this GB at the prices set. Why you ask? Because there aren't hundreds of people willing/able to jump into this GB (though I guess you thought there were ).

What Whinning??

I'm preaching fairness and clearly referring to the unfortunate few that's circumstances have changed, I think in all fairness, as you yourself have mentioned, if these can be replaced, what's the fuss. And you think I'm not aware of the approx.# of people in on the 98+GB, low numbers but there still prospecting numbers and a start. If you don't care for your deposit in such a situation than better for them and everyone else.

The Kaotic kit is already supposedly available, well show the GB a completed product. It was promised it'll be very appealing to look at, well I've not seen a complete finished painted product yet. As for the frontend on 1 CEG'ers car, I personally didn't like what I saw, but I didn't really care for the PAINT Job so it could of stole some points from the FrontEnd, we'll just have to wait and see, I guess....

HOPING & Still WAITING...PATIENTLY Might I Add

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com