I think all this non-sense about those that put in a deposit and not paying up yet is all a "Bunch of Baloney!!!"

Let me say this first towards Crofty (my comment above does not refer to you unless you feel the same way)before I get any further, I put no blame on you for the delay, it's gonna happen, that's the way it is when doing R&D w/little man power, it's simply that some that set aside money for the Kit may have needed to spend it in the lengthy time it took to be available, now it's available and some may not quite be ready or a years time could have changed for that particular person, example: They may have sold there cars???

Now to those saying none should receive there deposits back, if the case be, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY NEEDED THE DEPOSITS??? And if you're part of the GB, shouldn't you be thankful for those that put up the deposits, who helped get this all started when others didn't. Now I can understand if it was impossible to sell the kits and they only relyed on those amongst the GB, but if there are others that can replace those which circumstances have changed, which I'm sure there are, then it shows how unthankful, ungreatful and unappreciative you folks are.

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com