Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by SVTweeter:
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY MM SPORT QUAD XENON LIGHTS and I would have my SVT no other way. Sounds like an isolated incident to me.

Jared

Isolated or not...one bad product speaks more than 100 good ones. Doesn't anyone on these boards understand the fundamentals of business besides Dean?

Will you please STFU and mind your own business.. Take your personal beef elsewere, 1 out of [censored] 30 something is not bad. No one else has said anything yet you still bring it up. No sht its not right no sht milan should of fixed them, So STFU....... And Go back to kissing Mikes ass

Hey kev i understand what your saying 1 out of X amount is bad so why slam him, really no one has the right to speak badly about Milan except said person(s) who've done business with him, with that i could also understand people just coming out of left field with comments because this is a forum and there are alot of people that sit behind a monitor keyboard and state there opinion regardless.

Now i had a close friend that experienced a similar problem and EVERYONE ON CEG KNOWS ABOUT IT so i won't name names, He spent an extreme amount of money and put his trust into someone that supposedly had the reputation of GOD, Him like milan made a product and solicted CEG'ers to come buy his product that supposedly could with stand a beaten, well that product did make it into more then just one car and did well from what i understand but it did EXTREMELY POOR in ONE CAR and the work was never corrected to where the others were performing therefore that seller was thrown to the wolves every chance we had.
Now if he made good on his product and stood behind it and fixed it then they wouldn't be in this situation.

I do think that Milans car and his headlights look FUGGIN AWESOME but for the kind of money that he wants to make a set i would want perfection.

BTW: How ya doin kev long time no speak hit me up

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?